With its Capri range of aquariums we are thinking about the beginner who is approaching the world of aquariology and is offering a safe and easy-to-use product, built in compliance with international standard EN60598-2-11, which is mandatory for purposes of the CE declaration for all aquariums placed on the market.
Featuring a clean, linear design, the Capri fish tanks, now available in a LED version, have been created to guarantee maximum performance and low energy consumption. Its LED lighting system ensures energy-saving, excellent colour rendering with bright colours, efficiency and reliability. LED bulbs consume 50% less power than fluorescent bulbs and provide up to 30,000 hours of light! The timer for the lights also makes it easy to adjust the duration of the lighting according to your needs and to the kind of set-up you have chosen. It can also be used manually, as a simple switch.
Capri aquariums have a watertight lid that is not hinged to the tank, tested to withstand damp and splashes of water, and are all equipped with a wide door at the front, which can be opened for easy maintenance. They are suitable for freshwater and saltwater set-ups. Two different models are available: 40, 60 and 100 litres, colour is either black or white.
The 50 Capri LED model has a capacity of 40 litres and the glass is 4 mm thick. It has an internal Bluwave 03 filter. This is an advanced integrated three-stage filter system (mechanical, biological and adsorbent) able to ensure pure, crystal clear water; the filter is easy to operate as it has removable compartments and it also comes complete with filtering material, a pump and a heater. It comes equipped with a 7.5 W LED bar with a transformer.
The aquarium is set up so that accessories can be added: if you wish to install an external filter, you can easily do this, thanks to the special snap-off plugs on the lid designed to allow the passage of delivery and suction tubes.
Available as an optional, you can purchase the matching Stand Cayman 50 separately, which has a black finish and is perfect for supporting the tank.
- A glass aquarium for freshwater or saltwater
- Ideal for beginners because it is safe and simple to handle
- Clean, linear design
- Thickness of the glass: 4 mm
- Tank capacity: 40 L
- Weight when full: 50 kg
- Height with stand: 109 cm
- Watertight lid that is not hinged to the tank but is water-resistant
- LED lighting system that ensures high colour rendering and is energy-saving
- Complete with a 7.5 W LED bar with a transformer
- Advanced internal Bluwave 03 filter system Filter
- complete with a Blupower 350 (l/h) pump, filtering material and Bluclima 75 (W) heater
- Special snap-off plugs allowing external accessories to be attached
- Available in two colours: black and white
- Recommended optional: matching Stand Cayman 50